Sunraysia Medical Centre combines the things you love about a traditional family practice; GPs you know and trust, personalised care and advice and a welcoming and safe atmosphere, alongside the latest diagnostic and medical equipment of a state-of-the-art practice.
Whether you or your loved one needs treatment for an acute illness, support for a long-term condition, or any kind of medical advice or support, you will appreciate the professional and caring approach of our team of doctors and other medical staff.
Services available include men’s and women’s health, minor surgical procedures, chronic disease management and nursing home care. The practice cares for people of all ages and backgrounds, families and singles.
While making you feel better is our main priority, we also take an interest in your overall health, offering you preventive care, travel advice, diet and physical activity advice too.
Our team is skilled and experienced in managing conditions like diabetes, heart disease and asthma. They can also assist with family planning, antenatal care and postnatal care of both mother and baby.
What you’ll love:
- Pathology collection centre on site
- Allied health services on site too
- Open 6 days for your convenience: Monday – Saturday, 9am to 5pm
- Easy access: the practice is located within Red Cliffs town centre and mall with plenty of car parks available.
- We provide telehealth for our patients to access all specialised services from our clinic
- Online booking makes it easier for you to make an appointment
If you’d like to know more or you’re ready to make an appointment, just call our excellent reception staff on 5062 4050 or use our handy online booking system.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please phone 000.